The Executive Assistant tasked to provide administrative support to the office of the COO, assist with budget and project management, and coordinate internal and external communications Also to provide consultation on administration issues with associated departments and facilitate interdepartmental coordination.
Roles and responsibilities:
· Work closely and effectively with COO to keep him well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately.
· Assist in managing communication of the COO, including coordinating calendars, emails, phone calls and in person meetings as needed, maintaining confidentiality as appropriate.
· Provide gatekeeper role to the COO.
· Acts as a barometer having a sense for the issues taking place and keeping the COO updated.
· Researches, prioritizes, and follows up on issues and concerns, as assigned by COO, assisting in determination of appropriate course of action, referral, or response.
· Maintain high-level understanding of interdepartmental process as to assist in facilitating appropriate communication.
knowledge of day-to-day processes of departments under the COO, to assist in
resourcing as needed.
· Maintain effective relationships and communications with departments outside of the Office of the COO.
· Coordinate budget activity through tracking, reconciling and processing: payment requests, credit card purchases, reimbursement claims and budget reports.
· Coordinate departmental events and provide logistical support.
· Facilitate special projects as assigned.
· Provide project management support for complex planning and execution of COO related initiatives.
· Prioritize conflicting needs; handles matters expeditiously, proactively, and follow through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures.
· Perform other tasks as may be necessary to facilitate the work of the COO.
Bachelors in relevant field preferrable.
Relevant experience in Executive Assistant role.
What We Offer
Flexible working hours & Opportunities for remote work
Trainings provided within the relevant field.
Offer an entrepreneurial and autonomous environment
Complimentary tickets for family and friends to MDLBEAST events