Social Media Coordinator
We are looking for an organized social media coordinator to assist our team in managing all social media platforms. The social media coordinator is responsible for scheduling and posting social media content, community management, coordinating between the team and with other departments on their social media requirements, campaigns and needs.
To be successful as a social media coordinator,
you must have excellent knowledge of several social media platforms and have
excellent communication skills. A good social media coordinator has excellent
planning and time management skills. Social coordinators will be assigned
projects/events to manage across all social platforms in addition to managing a
single platform for all other events.
· Execute on MDLBEAST’s social media strategy.
· Draft captions in Arabic and English.
· Assist in the creation of written, video and photo content for socials.
· Maintain the assigned platform calendar, schedule and post content in a timely manner.
· Draft FAQs for community management and other team members for assigned projects and events.
· Report on platforms and develop close-out reports.
· Manage and oversee social media content.
· Collaborate with different departments within MDLBEAST to ensure optimal Social Media content outcomes.
· Stay up to date with the latest social media best practices and technologies.
· Use social media marketing tools such as Emplify (Social Bakers).
· Monitor Social Media Engagement, and other key metrics and suggest content optimization.
· Coordinate with influencers manager to include influencers and content creators within the overall plan
· Monitor social media channels for industry trends.
· Engage and interact with users on their designated platforms
· Excellent knowledge of social media platforms especially: Youtube, Tiktok and Snapchat.
· Knowledge of analytics tools.
· Social platforms media buying background.
· Excellent communication skills in Arabic and English.
· Ability to multitask.
· Excellent time management skills.
· Prior experience in marketing or social media.
- Saudi Nationals preferred
What We Offer
Flexible working hours & opportunities for remote work
Trainings provided within the relevant field
Offer an entrepreneurial and autonomous environment
Complimentary access for family & friends to MDLBEAST events